At our physical location, we offer two types of services.
1. Instructional Coaching and “How To” Lessons – Such as learning how to execute certain movements and exercises and or learning how to eat properly as an athlete or non-athlete.
The majority of our services are highly Instructional/”How To” Sessions.
Examples would be learning how to squat, to bench, to deadlift, or merely learning another specific movement relative to strength, power, repeated power, hypertrophy, and muscular endurance.
Other examples would be learning how to sprint, jump, and or condition.
2. Personal Training Services – Such as getting on a structured exercise program or a targeted weight lose or weight gain program.
Josh scott, general manager and head coach/trainer
Josh holds a BS In health and human performance from the university of tennessee at chattanooga. josh is also the head wrestling coach for pope john paul the second in hendersonville, tennessee. josh oversees the day to day operations at poe's gym as well as being the head coach and trainer. Josh brings an extensive background in the areas of bodybuilding, of power lifting, and, especially of nutrition, not only as a coach and a trainer, but also, as a bodybuilding and a powerlifting competitor.
Josh's primary services:
1. coaching AND INSTRUCTIONAL SESSIONS for beginners and professionals.
2. Posing coach for bodybuilding and physique competitors.
3. nutritional coaching and counseling.
4. Programming in all areas of strength development, bodybuilding, and nutrition.
5. Free COACHING SESSION orientation for all new members
6. online coaching and personal training
Contact us for member and non-member pricing by clicking on the "contact us" button